|Existing Family Planning and Reproductive Health questions [message #1499]
||Wed, 05 March 2014 11:21
DHS QRE Admin
Registered: March 2014
Questions currently existing in the DHS Core/Model Questionnaires |
5. Family Planning and Reproductive Health
▪ Qst 201-240 (all of Section 2 - Reproduction: fertility, pregnancy, timing of pregnancy, menstrual cycle). The birth history (Qs 201-225) pertains to both fertility and mortality - mortality is classified under Maternal and Child Health.
▪ Qst 301-328 (all of Section 3 Contraception).
▪ Qst 405-407 (timing of pregnancy).
▪ Qst 448-452 (amenorrhea and sexual intercourse). The rest of the questions in Section 4 (and all of Section 5) are categorized in "Maternal and Child Health", not in "Reproductive Health".
▪ Qst 601-613 Marriage (since it pertains to exposure to a regular sexual partner, marriage being one of the proximate determinants of fertility).
▪ Qst 629-634 (source of condoms) are categorized in HIV/AIDS, but are listed here as well, since they are relevant to family planning.
▪ Qst 615 (when last had sex) is categorized in HIV/AIDS, but since it is also used in the calculation of unmet need, it is listed here as well.
NOTE: the rest of the questions in Section 6 (614-632) on sexual behavior are classified in HIV/AIDS.
▪ Qst 701-720 (all of Section 7 - Fertility Preferences).
▪ Qst 937-945 (sexually transmitted infections (other than HIV)). (Note: Qst 946-950 on wife/husband relations are categorized under gender).
▪ The Calendar (located on page 59, and instructions to interviewers through Sections 2 and 3).
▪ Qst 201-212 (reproduction).
▪ Qst 301-314 (all of Section 3 Contraception).
▪ Qst 401-412 (marriage).
▪ Qst 416 (when last had sex) is categorized in HIV/AIDS, but since it is also used in the calculation of unmet need, it is listed here as well.
▪ Qst 436-439 (method use).
▪ Qst 501-510 (all of Section 5 Fertility Preferences).
▪ Qst 724-731 (sexually transmitted infections (other than HIV)). (Note: Qst 732 and 733 on wife asking husband to use condom are categorized under gender).
DHS Core/Model Questionnaires (Household, Woman's, Man's) and Modules are available in the READ ME folder of this Forum.
The Attachment repeats the above information (if you have a need to download the information).
[Updated on: Thu, 06 March 2014 12:46]
Report message to a moderator