The DHS Program User Forum
Discussions regarding The DHS Program data and results
Home » Topics » Water and Sanitation » Childhood nutritional status
Childhood nutritional status [message #14643] Wed, 25 April 2018 13:29 Go to next message
Messages: 121
Registered: April 2018
Location: Ethiopia,Africa
Senior Member
Dear my respected DHS forum users, How can I convert SPSS KR file to R-Software for analysis?
Best regards, Hassen Ali

Hassen Ali(Chief Public Health Professional Specialist)
Re: Childhood nutritional status [message #15530 is a reply to message #14643] Tue, 07 August 2018 16:35 Go to previous message
Messages: 1516
Registered: February 2013
Senior Member
Dear User, You can check on-line for ways to export from SPSS to R. Here is one link:

[Updated on: Tue, 07 August 2018 16:36]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Source of drinking water and toilet facility
Next Topic: Creating mean regional value for open defecation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 22 18:28:10 Coordinated Universal Time 2024